Inner Kid Resort
April 19, 2024, 04:41:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! We are now in the process of REVAMPING this site! See the Announcements forum for more!

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery New Arcade Login Register  

Where to begin...

+-
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to begin...  (Read 526 times)
Drake
Mister Drake
Administrator

World's Greatest Daddy!

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Linux User Mobile User
« on: January 04, 2009, 06:44:42 pm »

Hello, and Welcome to the Inner Kid Resort!!!
 As with any AP (age play) site, there is a lot of info to take in, a lot of names to learn, and as always, a lot of places to find your way around in. The purpose of this thread is to show you how and where to begin. But first, I will tell you why I created this site, and why you should enter.
This site represents my desire, and need, to help out the very real inner child. I have been to many AP sites and through a lot of difficult times involving inner children, and it has sparked me to make a new site where they can have fun, be safe, and hopefully, find a loving family/spend time with one they already have. That being said, lets get you started on how to get everything going, and how to transition smoothly into our community. Following is a list of things you MUST do to get started. after that, a list of recommended things to do.

1) Register with the site. At the very top of the screen, just hit Register, and fill out all required fields. It should be noted that the reason the forums look so bare is because you cannot SEE them until you do register.
2) Fill out an application, located in the GETTING STARTED forum, and email it as directed.
3) Read the rules. if you back up out of this page, into the Main Lobby, you will see the rules. read them carefully.
4) Go to the Registration Center and fill out your Resort Registration form. There is one for adults, and one for children.
5) Thats it! now you can go post wherever you'd like, and start having fun.

What you SHOULD do.

6) Go look at the Description of the Resort, right under the Rules thread. This will give you an idea on how things look and what is meant for who.
7) If you are interested in being adopted / adopting a child, go fill out an adoption application. These will be kept on file. Once you decide you want to adopt/be adopted by a particular person, you let us know, we'll do the paperwork.
Cool If you've got a family and want to build a home in our forests, just fill out the application.
9 ) Go post somewhere! Dont wait, create your own thread wherever you want to play/ be, and post it up! Someone will join you.
10) Once you reach 10 posts, you will have access to our Live Chat feature.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 10:07:40 pm by Drake » Report Spam   Logged

You're only as old as you feel, so live in the moment. Don't worry about tomorrow untill today is done.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

+-Recent Posts
Re: Registration Application (DO FIRST!) by Drake
July 12, 2009, 06:08:52 pm

Registration Application (DO FIRST!) by Drake
April 11, 2009, 06:31:33 pm

Where to begin... by Drake
January 04, 2009, 06:44:42 pm

Rules by Drake